- Together Apart
- Next Gen
REF: HRF29 Domestic Worker
15 hours per week Monday – Friday | £9.00 per hour | Permanent| Aelfgar House, Rugeley
We are looking to appoint a motivated Domestic Worker to join our housing team in Rugeley. The site provides 24 self-contained flats and 2 shared units for young people ages 16-25.
Responsibilities for the role of a Domestic Worker include but aren’t limited to:
• Undertake cleaning and domestic duties of all public areas, offices, domestic flats when void and communal areas
• Ensure that cleaning equipment is maintained and adequate materials are available at the beginning of each shift
• Cleaning Void Flats ready for new
• Report all breakages, defects and areas of concern to the Manager
• Undertake minor maintenance tasks if required (e.g. painting, change light bulbs etc which will include use of step ladders).
The ideal candidate will be a committed individual who has knowledge of Health & Safety and COSHH regulations. As well as an NVQ Level 2 in Cleaning Services or equivalent.
All applicants must complete an application form before submission and complete enhanced DBS check before taking up the role.
Closing Date for completed applications
24th March 2021
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At YMCA Black Country Group, diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We believe in promoting and enhancing inclusion, diversity and equality and welcome and encourage applications from all areas of the community, who meet the criteria for the role, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation. We encourage and support the recruitment, retention and career development of people from as wide a range as possible of ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds. We look forward to receiving your application.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please visit our website www.ymcabc.org.uk/jobs and download an application pack. All completed applications to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to YMCA Black Country Group, 29-31 Temple Street, Wolverhampton, WV2 4AN.