- Together Apart
- Next Gen
Are you passionate about working with children and young people and looking for a new challenge?
– Be part of an established and growing community work team
– Help provide targeted support for vulnerable children and young people?
– Help build relationships with young people on the fringes?
…then this may be the opportunity for you!
Phase Trust are seeking to appoint an experienced full-time worker to expand and develop our targeted work and community focused work.
You will be expected to have:
– Relevant experience in working with young people with vulnerabilities
– Good communication and team-working skills
– Targeted mentoring experience
– Experience of building effective partnerships with local Agency and community groups
Appropriate training will be provided for the role, where necessary.
The position will be initially offered on a contract funded by the Big Lottery through the Reaching Communities Fund up to end of August 2022.
Salary: £17,000 – £20,500 (dependent on experience)
Closing date for applications: 5pm on 31st May 2021.
For more details including a job description and application form, please contact Lisa Hill Operations Manager, Phase Trust, Owen House, Little Cornbow, Halesowen, West Midlands, B63 3AJ. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Charity number: 1100404
This role requires a DBS (Disclosures and Barring Services). We will go through this process with you.