40 Hours per week | Competitive Salary | Permanent Contract | Various YMCA Black Country Group Nursery locations available
We are looking for a qualified Nursery Practitioner one of our YMCA Day Nurseries in; Dudley, Wolverhampton, Walsall. The suitable nursery can be discussed and agreed at the interview stage.
The Nurseries provide a warm and welcoming environment where families can feel valued and obtain positive help and support.
Responsibilities for the role of a Nursery Practitioner include but aren’t limited to:
• Contributing to promoting good practice and maintaining a high quality provision
• Completing observations, planning, and prepare a variety of learning enriched activities for your key group using the Early Years Foundation Stage
• Offering support and guidance to parents/carers enabling them to extend their own skills, and by boosting their confidence and self-esteem, ensure the emotional wellbeing of their child.
The successful applicant will be a qualified and efficient nursery practitioner, with a Level 3 qualification in childcare (or equivalent) ideally with experience of planning and implementing the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum and be motivated and passionate about working with children and their families, and strive to provide a safe and stimulating learning environment for children to grow and develop.
Apart from the opportunity to work for a company that is passionate about giving back to the community, the successful applicant will also receive:
• 24/7 Confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Wellbeing Support
• Access to benefits on our IMHR Plus online portal, offering discounts at major brands and retailers
• SimplyHealth cash plan e.g. dental care, physiotherapy, diagnostic consultation, tests, scans and more
• Discounted membership to YGym and Coffee at the Clock prices
• Life Assurance
• Additional annual leave day for your birthday month
Successful applicant must complete an enhanced DBS check before taking up the role.
Closing Date for applications:
Wednesday 25th October 2023
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Therefore, we encourage and support the recruitment, retention and career development of people from as wide a range as possible of ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds.
To apply for the role, please send an email with your CV to email@example.com and state the above job title (Nursery Practitioner) and where you have seen the job (Loveblackcountry)